BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 13 August 2008

i found that i really have a BIG heart..kaka

sorry for i do not update my blog lately
because i have some serious problems with my PC
( and i have to use English for blogging today)
which makes me feel very depressed as i need my computer so much for my assignment now
i went to low yat to fix my computer for 4 hours and i ' guai guai' sat there until all the shops are closed



(this pic seem like is a aftermath of night market)

after that i went back my house
and it seem to have another problem again
headache..

never mind.....
i have a BIG heart one
( i haven't destroy my computer yet..at least...not now)
i waited until it working again and it did
but another day
my computer still works!!
congrats to me
but it works very very very*10 slow
i really cannot stand it and i finally went to the cyber cafe nearby
sadly not to play game
is to do assignment, and hear all those malay screaming :" BELAKANG !!BELAKANG!!"
and :" AIYO..SUDAH MATI LAH~"while their playing their counter strike game

and i was thinking
' u really makes me want to die'

finally
i found some useful info in cyber cafe
but
after that
my pendrive seem not working!!
which i save so much info inside
such a nightmare!!
it really kills me!!

and my nightmares still coming my way ~
haiz
but anyway i will update my blog as soon as possible
since i love u all so much
wahaha
( don't dare u all said u not like me at all!! i will punch you..kaka)

4 comments:

~ JChan。찬준偉 ~ said...

Really a busy night for you.
Hope you everything get more better.

cheer...

said...

真是的,别急别急,慢慢来,至少电脑还能用呢^^

nicksuneo said...

I think you better write your blog in English (as my Chinese really really bad), and the 'ang mo' will able to read your blog as well.

ChLoE said...

ang mo?