BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 14 March 2010

Planning a trip to Taiwan

I'm Back again!!


Recently we are planning a trip to Taiwan with my BF and friends.
We have collecting many information from website and friends.
It really getting me very excited about it!!
I am dreaming of going there to shop, SHOP and SHOP!!Other than that, i will eat, EAT and EAT!!(don't care whether I will become a fatty after that!we always can slim back after MA~~~)


Taiwan just simply too Good for traveling and I can learn things from them too, like how they dress, how they make up and why they are always looked good!( Taiwan just simply too many pretty girls~~)I've heard from my friend Sophia, all Taiwanese girls' voice are very TEI ~~means they have those cute cute voice that guy like to hear~maybe they will make you feel "tak boleh tahan" hehehe


Today we even went to Matta fair to collect information and met a famous girl in Taiwan and I really like after our conversation!
Her name is Elyse Yong 楊伊湄, is a very cute and super friendly girl, she gives me a very nice first impression of Taiwan people. She even asked us to call her out if we reached Taiwan and she will bring us eating around!!What a nice people~




Some pictures taken during Wong Zhi Wa's talk show at Genting Highland:







By the way, Happy White Valentine everyone ~

0 comments: