BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 27 March 2010

"Tak Malu " lo~ Please Behave Yourself!

Pictures taken in Midvalley when we was there to shop things for our kitten.
Suddenly we stopped because of....





so Kawaii ne~
They were kissing each other!





Wa...Now I know animal can be so romantic !


I was observing them for so long until they stop kissing
but..He or She is very ham sap ~




Still not enough??????!!!!!!!!


If I can be a animal police I will shout to them: "Public place please behave yourself! Do it when no one around ma~ "

5 comments:

choonhong said...

don't disturb ppl ahem...

ChLoE said...

I din disturb them, js observed them~haha

Carrie Tai said...

hihi... first time reading your blog.. I like your header pics in kimono. Look cute!

ChLoE said...

Thank you ~u look pretty too!
Wish you and your husband happily ever after!

Beverly's Secret said...

A.R.G.H!!! So cute one!!! I want a hammie so bad @.@