BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 18 January 2010

my deteriorating lauguage

I know, my blog is started with Chinese writing, but somehow i wanted to written in English now since i didn't read Chinese for a long time, not even think about written in Chinese, I'm getting weaker in Chinese writing,forgot the words to describe something that i wanted to describe badly.(you all should know that Chinese is one of the hardest language on earth, i try not to forget, but still......failed)Luckily i still able to speak it fluently , thanks to my friends.

I recall my Chinese subject was grade A all the time( in secondary school of course). BUT NOW, sometime i don't even know how to write a person name in Chinese besides my own!!OMG~all i can depend is the Pin Yin method in my computer to write in some words to my facebook and blog.Maybe this one of the reasons why I'd always stop blogging for weeks ! i basically don't know what to write!

Let me share a funny photo i made yesterday~



this is co CUTE!The cat in the photo seem to adore my Latte ~

1 comments:

choonhong said...

exclusively the chinese proverb, i have almost returned back to my teacher.